Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Share Your Thoughts

One of the things that this blog is really suppose to accomplish is to give all of you a place to share what's going on in your journey.

Are you really struggling? Share. Did you have a great day/week? Please share. Need a workout buddy? Ask here. Have a light bulb moment? We'd love to hear it.

Every week we will have a Share Your Thoughts post. Click on the comments and leave yours. If you don't have an account, you can post under anonymous, but leave your name in your comment.

For example here is a thought this week from Sis. Windy Cook:
I just barely last week cut out the sugar! I know, that is why we are following Sonya and not me, lol. I am feeling good about it though. My scripture study has become more meaningful as I have focused on that as well. There are so many things I could do better, but I am just taking a step at a time on my own journey and as a conquer one dragon in my closet, I can move on to the next. I am pretty sure I am bringing up the rear! Love you all!!!

So how's it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment